April 17, 2005

Bonsai Kitten! Oh The Horror!!

I'm not really tall, I'm only 4'8".
I am not a gamer, I just pretend to be one.
I never actually went to Little Genting.
These are actually my legs.

Can you tell which part is true and which part isn't?

Now, more importantly, does it make a difference?

Writing is a creative process. There's always an element of imagination and invention involved if you want to write interesting pieces and not just report dry facts. If you don't know me personally, or don't make an effort to know me personally, I'm not going to explain it to you.

I'm the most gullible person around (I believed Carnage when he said he was leaving, all 6 times, and my friends never play April's Fool jokes on me because I always fall for it, so there's no fun in tricking me), but I am of the opinion that some blogs are too fantastic to be true.

That's actually a snap judgement, but heck.

Finally, are you one of the 3030 people who believed this?

6 comments:

kennysia said...

I can't help but to think that this entry has something to do with what happened to one of Malaysia's most popular erotic blogger.

There is a difference though.

The blogger wrote imaginative stories, we listen and we get entertained. We gave him the creative license to exaggerate, and we are so glad he exercised the license to its full use.

But please don't say that those are not your legs because I reckon those are sexy legs.

And no, my balls are not as big as coconuts but I'm just exercising my creative license.

I think there's a line when it comes to truthfulness in blogs. The blogger is not the one who sets that line. The intelligence and common sense of the readers are the ones who set it.

S£ΔNNΔ said...

Actually, I don't call that lying... I mean, I don't know you, so why should I give you my personal details? Also, where's the fun without the occasional nonsense crap talking blog post? Anybody with an intelligence would be able to tell when someone is most probably exaggerating... So personally, I like the way the facts here get emphasized and exaggerated so much that they sound silly... Puts some fun into your boring everyday happenings... Laughter IS after all the best medicine...

As for which of those I believe, having seen your photos and those you posted here of your own accord, combined with the way you write your posts, I can tell you are lying about some of them...

As for the kitten thing (which was what I originally intended to comment about), Both the Bonsai Kitten site and the Anti-Bonsai Kitten Petition look suspicious to me... Why? Because the Bonsai Kitten site's Sales section is written in a TOTALLY evasive manner... And the petition is Address to "Animal Rights"... Who or what the heck person/organization is "Animal Rights"? "Animal Rights" is just a name for a certain category of rights... It looks like one of those jokes meant to trick fanatical activists... At least that's my view...

S£ΔNNΔ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S£ΔNNΔ said...

Oh yes... Umm, mind defining WHICH balls you are talking about? ;)

Actually, I can't believe I'm even asking this question... Ewww... It's just that I always thought that all men had testes as small as those green beans I often see (yes, those beans that are smaller than soya beans...)

Time for me to get the hell out of here before anyone comes after me... *runs*

S£ΔNNΔ said...

Oh yeah, unfortunately for me, Saffy, I'm just about as gullible, if not more so... :p

Johann said...

Believe me Saffy, blogging is practically disgustingly literal to some people. Especially the law... I know that mistake quite firsthand.

You believed Carnage when he said he was leaving though?

Poor, poor deceived Saffy.