November 30, 2004

Reflections, Part 2

In the spirit of reflecting about my life, I've decided to come clean and confess.

Some of you who live in the KL area would be familiar with a place called Little Genting. It refers to a particular stretch of road on a hilltop in the Cheras area and is a popular (only at night) hangout for Ah Lians and their el cheapo bastard boyfriends who can't afford a decent room anywhere.

Since there's no public transport to the place, these Ah Lians and their boyfriends have to resort to driving, which does 3 things for them. One, it's a convenient way to travel because the Malaysian public transport system is notoriously unreliable. Two, Ah Lian's boyfriend gets to show off his bright yellow souped-up Satria GTi to his homies (pretend it's yellow). Three, Satria GTi doubles as a very uncomfortable place to boff, but then again when the going gets tough, the tough have to boff somewhere, and that would be in banana-yellow Satrias.

This place is particularly popular during festivals where there will be a display of fireworks (cos of the high vantage point) and during Valentine's Day (presumably also because of the high vantage point).

On a Valentine's Day when I was still in secondary school, me and my then-single friends snuck up to Little Genting to have a look-see around the area. You know, just to have a look at the spectacular view of the KL skyline at night, take some pictures, enjoy the slightly cooler night air, and to show off our ancient Adidas sweaters (the one worn by Ben Stiller) before they were popularised by hip-hop.

Oh alright, so we went in the hopes of witnessing some real-life boffing action, big deal. We were young, we were curious, and the quest for knowledge is a never-ending pursuit. *winkity wink*

Unfortunately for us, the car windows were pretty steamed up, so we were disappointed. Because I tend to do stupid things when I'm bored, I removed the film from the camera and sneaked up to a car that's stress-testing its suspensions. I then hit the 'take picture' button and the flash went off. Immediately the car stopped bouncing. Immediately, yours truly cast Run Like Heck, her friends following in her wake.

To this day I have no idea who are the people in that car or whether they've hired guys named Vin the Sin* and Milo 2-Fingers* to nail my kneecaps to the floorboards. If you've been to Little Genting and have had a similar thing happen to you, bear in mind that I'm not the least bit original and probably there've been like 30 other people who've pulled this off before.

Rest assured, there was no film in the camera. I wouldn't wanna see you naked, trust me.

Notes
Ah Lian: girls with dyed blonde hair in tank tops and either a pair of short tight pants or a short tight skirt. Variations have been known to prowl around town area, in tacky J-Pop fashion and/or pseudo-punk outfits. Common denominator is dyed hair.

My hair is dyed too. :p

If you're wondering how Milo 2-Fingers manages to nail the kneecaps of innocent little girlies to the floorboards, 2 fingers actually refers to the number of unbroken fingers left on his victims. Vin the Sin is just tacky. *grins* Both monikers courtesy of Arion's lunch-less mind.

9 comments:

Peter said...

This is really hilarious... the silly things we do when young.

Buaya69 said...

you are a brave, cheeky and jest-for-life girl rolled into one. i like that ;)

Kervin said...

Wow how adventerous, maybe my life need a bit of spicing up and danger, hehe but i'm too old to go spying at people making out in cars haha! Nice adventure, maybe you'll get a reply from the person so rudely interrupted.

Resurrected said...

Sounds fun!
However, those action in car, sometimes it's not due to lack of funds but due to sudden passion or need for excitement :P

Foot Futt said...

In answer to your last post... a timely death is one where you unintentionally die while fiddling with your Jaeger-LeCoultre reverso watch while trying to cross the road to Starhill.

Pebbles said...

Ooi Saff, my hair is dyed too!
Hmmm... what is Buaya up to? ;)

Kimberly Low said...

hehehehe little genting i love u

Johann said...

Cheers Saff. Funny stuff.

<-- glad he has a larger car to 'boff' in, should the need arise.

<-- also glad that since he's in University, he no longer has the car, and thus cannot be caught with his pants down with crazy girls and camera flashes, so to speak.

Saffron said...

@Peter:
I find that the older I get, the boring-er I become. Thanks for dropping by. :)

@Buaya:
Blog about some of your naughty exploits as a schoolkid. Should be more eye-opening than mine, heheh.

@Kervin:
Bad things tend to happen when I'm bored. Trying to control it now, heheh. Btw, you're never too old for anything. Not even doing the Naked Chicken Dance at 80.

@Resurrected:
I don't believe anyone actually drives all the way up to Little Genting and then waits for the passion to set in. :)

IMO, car sex is only fun when you do it on the hood, but watch for burnt backsides.

@Foot²:
Jag what? I fiddle with my bag strapswhile I'm walking and almost got knocked down by a Benz outside APIIT. I swear that place is cursed.

@Pebbles:
Haha, perasan ke?

@Kim:
Hmm...do I smell a scandal? :) Blog blog blog!

@Banjo:
Thanks mate. And I am NOT crazy. Don't make me give you rabies.