October 06, 2004

are you a girl?

why?

girls don't play games.

yeah

are you hot?

no

wanna have sex?

sure, fly over to m'sia

what's msia?

purple elephant

haha. wanna cyber?

FRAG FRAG FRAG!

retard whore!!1!

***

His eyebrows raised, "You play games?" he asked, somewhat incredulously.

It was not very flattering.

"Yes, yes I do." She struggles to maintain civility in the face of the condescending 'Oh really?' look on his mug.

"What games do you play? The Sims?" He smirks.

***

I'm hotkeying my buildings and hitting P repeatedly to build my probes.

HI ASL?

Probe, crystal. Money flowing in. Probe, crystal. Ugh, talking.

15 f kl

UR A GIRL? RU HOT??

Zealots! Sent a couple out to scout the terrain.

No

HEY U WANNA GO OUT?

No

Y NOT?

More Zealots, a few Dragoons. Teching up.

U THERE?

NOE WHO HAS A HUGE DIK??

Like I bloody care. Teching up. Sent a bunch of Dark Templars to harass his camp. No sunkens, hmm.

U WANNA GO OUT?

Building a few cannons for my defensive perimeter.

HOW BIG ARE UR BOBS?

He sent a dozen Hydras knocking at my door. There's only 1 ramp to my base, unfortunately, and it's being blocked by a probe with stasis cast on it. (this is why you should always look at replays) Bye bye Hydras, as my Reavers pick em off slowly.

Chokepoint secured. At this moment my forces are amassed and I'm ready to pwn his ass.

Y IGNORE ME? U THINK UR GOOD? CUNT.

I hate that word. Forget owning his ass, I'm ready to rip him a new asshole. He has a few towers on his perimeter, so I distracted his forces with an observer flying brazenly past his base and my dragoons and zealots took out the towers. My carriers move in and soften up his base and kill off his mineral line. Mop up with zealots.

FAG CHEATER RETARD BITCH!!

***

Of course there're no girl gamers. We're all pretending to be guys.

To the majority of guys who've played with girls and who treats them like any other normal person (ie, no constant handouts, harassment, belittlement, abuse, prejudice etc), thank you for making the gaming universe that much more hospitable to the gender without the Magical Inflatable Thingy.

6 comments:

seth.frostheart said...

hrm, I suck big time at SC.. there was this girl who could kick my arse... well, to save face I'd say because I was blown away(no pun intended): she's uber cute, with japanesy type bob cut hair and she comes pick me up in her wira dressed in a spag strap and short shorts to go to the nearest CC for my daily dose of humiliation, hahaha.. but that was like aeons ago and I bet she's kicking ang moh arse in SC all the way in aussieland now, heh.

But dont we all know, guys just suck at games compared to girls aye? *winks and laughs*

Anonymous said...

A girl who blog and play games, never though I would see one in Malaysia.....
Keep it up...

Saffron said...

Eh frosty, don't la say like I'm very good. The guy only lost cos he was too busy typing. *grins* Anyway, to give you an idea of how bad I am, I'm marginally better at SC than I am in CS, and I only play CS when friendly fire's off, hehe. I tend to shoot anything that moves, so it's a bit hard on my team. They always force me to use sniper when they play with me, cos they say I use the MP5 like I use an AK47. It's kinda very embarassing. :(

Hi Anonymous, I'm guessing you're not from either BF or GUM? If you're interested in games maybe you could hop over to GUM and chat, we're all very friendly (hamsap) people. :) [/shameless plug]

seth.frostheart said...

hrm, anonymous.. in certain places.. your statement could be called sexist y'know.. lolzx. but yea, saffy's nice enuff to not bite off your head(both of em, bwahaha!) but that doesnt mean you can get off scot free. loads of girls (hot or not) play games and blog... well, maybe not from the planet you're on i guess, hahahoho...

saffy, like i say, i can play SC (reasonably well i tink) but she always use the female charm distraction method and bug the hell outta me, haha...

seth.frostheart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saffron said...

It's all good. :) I'm a nice girl, I never bite. Unless asked to, hehhehheh.

Eh, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Drop your pants (no pink-and-purple polka dot boxers, hopefully) and distract her to hell, then yamato her base to kingdom come. :) wo00tness!