March 24, 2005

Keyword: try.

Just came back from yamcha session. Things that I have been doing these few nights:
  • sleeping late
  • eating a lot of you tiao
  • drinking wine
  • sleeping late
  • shoving loads of seafood down my throat

As a result, skin is getting a bit patchy and acne is popping up. Should cease and desist immediately before I get full-blwon pimples, cos then I will look fugly, and since I am a girl that means the end of the world for me. I never thought I'd actually get sick of seafood, but I'm getting there. :p

After-exam resolution: try to sleep early, try to not drink, try to work out at least once a week, try to eat less meat, try to shit once a day, try to eat more fruits, try to be good.

2 comments:

iblogme said...

LOL at "try to shit once a day".

Those are what the doctors will advise you. Yeah, drink lots of "cooling" water eg. coconut juice.

Saffron said...

Don't knock shitting, it's apparentl good for you to move your bowels once a day. :)

I'm thinking laxatives might be better.