December 27, 2004

Warm coppery tones

This year, Christmas Eve was lonesome. My parents had a Christmas party to attend, my granma went to my aunt's house because she was organising a mass feeding session and everyone was invited, and my brother went out with his friends and feasted on turkey. He ended up spending the night at some girl's house (ahem), but since he's 18, spending the night doesn't involve any sleeping. I have no idea what kind of drunken hijinks took place, but I'm told there were a lot of people there, and at no point was he alone with any girl.

Somehow, the images of pagan orgies keep flashing in my mind.

Me, well, I spent the night alone in my house with all the lights on, because I am afraid of the dark. So I'm alone, I'm horny and I have my Streamyx back. Guess what I did? *grins*

I also fiddled with Photoshop and Flash, and made something that I'll shamelessly put here even though it's very amateurish. Remember, I only recently learned how to resize stuff with Photoshop, so judge based on context. ;p


Can't figure out the code to put a flash file, so what I made (which is also very amateurish) will stay in the deep recesses of my HD for now.

2 comments:

narrowband said...

apa ni - u kicked the colours outta those images. but why not white, cuz it's christmas y'know. orange/reddish look devillish. btw, you turned off the comments feature for your previous post!

Saffron said...

Draining the colour makes it harder for people to recognise me in the amazing event that strangers I meet on the street actually read my blog. :)

I like copper and I like being devilish. Thanks for the heads up. Problem fixed.