May 02, 2005

WoW Screenies

From the title, you know that this post is graphic-intensive. If you didn't, well, now you do.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me in my full Undead glory.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Sometimes I embarass myself by behaving like a snivelling rat.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Standing in front of a bonfire, cooking my Undead flesh. Actually I just like the sparks. I think they're pretty. :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My batride.

The reason these pics look so dark and gloomy is because they were taken while I was still stuck in Undead territory. In keeping with the general I'm-dead-boo-hoo theme, everything's bleak and, well, dead.

The next series is better, cos Arion took me to The Barrens.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Okay, so not such a big improvement, with the dryness and the parchness. :p But it gets better...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
See? Told ya. This is so pretty. Of course, I was too busy snapping pics that I lost sight of Arion. Luckily there was only 1 road to travel on. :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
We saw a herd of passive kodo beasts. There're matriach kodos, mommy kodos, and even baby kodos. That's Arion posing in front of the herd.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Kodo asses galore!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Unfortunately, Arion, like Lance, cannot leave passive herds alone. Arion chain lightning-ed them and they dropped dead, resulting in the carnage above. Bye bye poor kodos, it was nice meeting you.

We also passed by a group of gazelles gracefully leaping over the road, but then Arion killed them all before I could take a screenie. :(

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Riding a chimera. Notice he has no balls.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Windrider platform in Oggrimar. The circle is where I accidentally fell off the stupid thing.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Yes, I waste a lot of time flying around. I try not to spend so much time in the Undead territory. It's pretty depressing.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
You can really see the rot in this pic. Note my elbow joints and knee joints. Ugh.

If you read the conversation going on between the rest of the guys you'll notice that this is like one big gay fest. :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The moon. Lance and I are actually in the water, but I'm so petite you can't even see my head.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Finally, the gazelle pic I've been wanting to take for so long! Not a very good shot though, cos they're bloody fast. Or I'm bloody slow, whatever.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Blade and Frosty lying on the ground in a dungeon. Doing what? I have no idea. :p

I died 4 times in that dungeon. Party wipes are so fun. :p Bloody end boss so sook chun, teleport here and there. Okay, to explain a bit, if you die, you're resurrected at the nearest graveyard and you have to run back to the place you died to retrieve your body. So, after 4 cross-country marathons, we got fed-up and cheated a bit.

Actually, I'm not sure how many times our party was wiped. I remember 4, Lance says it was 6. Someone correct me please.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
So in the end, Arion brought out his level 60 character and beat the living daylights out of the end-boss. Here, you can see that dungeon clearing has become a spectator sport. :)

L-R: Blade, me, Frosty and Lance. Arion's the uber-cool troll with the blue magic. Standing in front of him is the poor Undead bastard who's getting his ass handed to him.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
More gazelles, yayness. The only reason I was able to take this pic was because neither Lance nor Arion were with me. :p

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Tranquil night.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Tranquil night, part 2.

This is the extent of my travels so far. I've died twice today, once cos I was lagging, and the other cos I was stupid and jumped off a zeppelin (flying transport) before it stopped. The whole zep-ful of people were watching and I guess they were laughing as well. Boohoo.

Come join me. :)

sook chun: no-balls kind of wimpy bastard.

4 comments:

Johann said...

Two syllables for you.

Jea-lous.

Anonymous said...

how come i can't see the screenies?

Foot Futt said...

Hehe looks damn kewt your undead character. The no balls chimera reminds me of my cat Boy.

Saffron said...

@Johann:
Work harder for the account. Offer limitless oral sex. Sell your butt. Write papers for others. Give out free weed. I'm sure one fo those would land you a WoW account. :)

@Janus:
Still cannot see? I asked a few people and they can see the pics ler.

@Foot:
Your cat ah...damn aksi ler. Like looking down on me like that, bleh.

My Undead chick is really petite. One day I'll get the all to pose and post it up. :)