May 08, 2005

What happened on Thursday

The most important part is where he mentioned that Saffy is t3h h4wtn3ss!!! *grins*

I never thought blog meets could be so fun. Stilted convos have always been a big worry of mine (it's one-sided), but I'm glad it turned out so well. It should be fun to do this again. Usually, the people I chat with online don't get much response from me IRL, and I'm glad we an be both friends online and friends IRL.

I had a great time, and I was very comfortable. From the looks of it he did too, heheh, so it's all good. I'm also looking forward to meeting her. Fingers crossed I'll still manage to be sociable then. *grins*

Something funny though. So far, I've met 2 male bloggers, and both of them are older, live in Setapak, and have conked front car doors.

In other news, I'm completely back to my normal self. I thought it was just denial at first, cos I didn't think I could get over stuff so quickly, but I could read something without feeling anything I shouldn't feel. Yes, tis hard to write cryptically. SMSes are expensive, and this is the easy way to inform people. :)

10 comments:

Resurrected said...

:) That's good to hear, the last para.
Take care Saffy!

Lancelot95 said...

Saffron iS hOt ! wooot .....

The world seems to be more colorful now since that you are hOt!

iblogme said...

You had the visitor and you were still sociable? Hehe.

About meeting bloggers, I have this policy of not meeting bloggers, but there should be exceptions. *grins*

Conked doors? Eh, which one? LOL.

iblogme said...

Front doors. That's what happens when you speed-read. *sheepish*

Pebbles said...

Sounds like you are having fun! ;)

Tan Yee Wei said...

Sounds like a fairy-tale, by both accounts.

seth.frostheart said...

saffron IS hot!~ though she looked like she wanted to pound me into the ground with her bare fist when i met her *saffyglareofdoomattack*
(>_<)...

hence i hightailed it outta there pronto :P

Saffron said...

@res:
You made me sound so nice, haha. Death threats apparently do work. :)

@Lancie:
Wah...suddenly so nice to me. *raises one eyebrow* What you want from me, huh?

*Iblogme:
Oh yes, I'm sure there would be some exceptions to the rule, teeheehee. ;)

I'm less socialble when there're 3 people around, cos the onus is not on me to make small talk anymore. *grins*

@Pebbs:
yeah, it was okay. Nothing beats chomping salad and pizza with a lecturer though. :)

@Tan Yee Wei:
Haha, not fairytale la. Just 2 friends meeting up.

@Frosty:
Hmmm....something is wrong with the GUM gang...how come suddenly all so nice? :)

Eh, I was eating ice-cream when we met. Ice-cream makes me happy. Something is wrong with you ler, keep acoiding me and rejecting my offers for a meal. *narrows eyes*

seth.frostheart said...

oh i am always nice :P its jus that i'm not around for the GUM meetups. ask shelby how nice and attentive i was to her and it's not just becos she's a single, nubile 19 year old hottie. nope, nu-uh, no sireee *shakes head vigorously*

in truth, i just did not feel like it saffy... even buayas get melancholic sometimes... frosty's missing a certain someone who's not missing him back. and frosty don't know if things are ever getting back on track again :( i was thinking a lot that weekend. forgive me for being rude and not accepting your offer...

i'll collect that meal another day kay? :D maybe when shelb's down again.. just buy me drink.. that would suffice ;)

Saffron said...

Haha, I know la. You're always nice to girlies, Mr Elite Buaya. :)

The meal comment above was a joke, I felt bad cos you drove all the way to Sunway just to drop the thing off, so thought maybe you wanna be compensated for your troubles. :)

Like this also good, han fan 1 meal on my student allowance, heheh.