April 05, 2005

Things I did on Sunday

Things I did on Sunday:
  1. Accidentally gave some girls a RM2 discount when I wasn't supposed to.
  2. Forgot to give a Mid Valley employee her 10% discount when I was supposed to.
  3. Chipped 5 of my nails trying to screw a keychain onto a zip.
  4. Cursed people who:
    • preen in front of the mirror (held up by me) for 15 minutes (I timed it) trying on a RM19.90 bag. It's a freaking 20 ringgit bag, you're not trying on your wedding ring. 5 minutes is bloody enough to make up your mind.
    • take out 15 different hairclips from their anchoring cardboard thingies and try them on, only to decide not to buy any. Saffron goes, "@#$%^!!1!"
    • think that sales girls have the IQ equivalent to a gnat. I can bloody own you all the way to Saturn, you stuck up bitch.
    • think about "Blue bag or pink? Pink bag or blue?" like they're deciding on which contraceptive to use so that their Ah Beng boyfriends won't further populate the Earth (or just Cheras) with yet more Ah Beng Jrs. If it takes you so bloody long to decide, just buy both and go without 3 cups of over-priced coffee.
  5. Tricked a little kiddie into trying on hairclips, and subsequently sold some by urging her into a temper tantrum so that her mom would buy her the hairclip.
  6. exposed my ass crack to every bugger walking past because I was rummaging around in the secret compartment trying to restock the bags sold.
Seriously though, it was a pretty good day. Not once did I have an insincere smile on my face, though my facial expression did show extreme boredom about 3 times in that one day.

I'm volunteering my services again tomorrow. I really should sleep earlier to I have more energy to stand around and curse people.

Notes:
Some of the numbered items above are fictional. Let's see how well you know me by guessing which ones are true and which ones are false. :)

7 comments:

Pebbles said...

Who says you can't do sales???!! :P

Anonymous said...

Guessing 1,2 and 4. Maybe 6 as well. Hahaha good luck today.

Kimberly Low said...

im disturbed by the word 'volunteering'. you mean you don't get paid? omg *salute* i had a sales job eons ago at KLCC teddy tales...i lasted for hrm, 1.5 hours, then i went shopping :P

Lancelot95 said...

okay, hm ... i would guess 1,3,6 are false ... muahahah

and the volunteering thing .. i think its false too . i think you are getting paid .. in monetary or some thing else .. maybe a slave dog for the rest of your life !

Saffron said...

@Pebbles:
I can only sell the small things. :( All the work I do, my friend easily surpasses by selling just one big bag. :(( Very cham la. :(((

@The Oaf:
HAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the good wishes. I still can't believe you signed yourself off as The Oaf.

HAHAHAHAHA.

@Kim:
I don't think I do. Salary was never discussed, but I'm not expecting anything.

I have a very stern and angry boss lady, so shoping is out of the question. :(

@Lancie:
Haha, wrong liao!! :)

I dunno if I will get paid or not, but I'm not expecting anything lor. Just so not to disappoint myself. :)

iblogme said...

Would we have to wait long to hear which ones are true and which ones aren't? :D

Saffron said...

I didn't cheat the kid. Some things are beyond me, heheh. The rest are all true. :)