April 02, 2005

Shameless Self Promotion

No, this ain't about the whoring of blogs. I ping PPS, it's not like I have the moral highground anyway. :D

On Friday afternoon, I spent more than 6 hours standing at a kiosk in Mid Valley, located near U2, peddling cute little bags to unsuspecting school kids. On the upside, I managed to sell 3 bags (spectacular achievement for me yay cos I'm not one of those natural-born charmers) and I got a free pau for dinner. On the downside my feet hurt, I was bored, and I wasn't paid.

I've been drafted for duty tomorrow as well, because there's no one else who'll do it and it just feels so nice to be the last person on JW's People To Call list. Anyway, this is a first, I think, someone using a blog to promote a kiosk. Just to refresh, the stall's near U2, about the third from the huge space in the centre, if I'm not mistaken.

If you're around Mid Valley, drop by for a chat. The minute you see a girl standing standing around with flies buzzing around her head, you'll know that's me. Or you'll know it's me if the first thing that crosses your mind is 'Wow she's tall'. Of course, it'll be great if you'll buy something while chatting. *grins* Anyway, crack a joke to relieve my boredom I promise I'll give you a discount if I'm allowed to touch money tomorrow.

8 comments:

Resurrected said...

You selling schoolbags? :P

Anonymous said...

have an idea for you maybe you can blog about the product you sell someone might interrested?

S£ΔNNΔ said...

Shameless indeed... :p

Anonymous said...

Yup, blog your product and maybe you will see some good response leh. Maybe, if it is not against the company's policy.

Lancelot95 said...

why are you doing it then? i though you will never do anything for free?

sell underwear lar .. you are already famous for that... at least some pic of the bags to let them see mah. (naked female models with the bags will be cool .. but each sold separately hehe)

Saffron said...

@Res:
No, I sell pretty little hangbaggy stuff that girls really really like. You can come pick out some for your female friends. I promise they'll like em. :)

@Ashie:
Hmm, that's a great idea. Will start talking to some people, and will give you credit for thinking that up. :)

Thanks for reading!

@Seanna:
You know me. ;)

@MrKiasu:
I've told the relevent people, it's out of my hands now. Sometimes it's less stressful being a lowly employee. :)

Thanks for reading!

@Lancie:
I treat people the way they treat me. *smiles sweetly*

Good idea also, but where to find model ler? Underwear is a legitimate reason, posing nude while odelling bags is a bit lebih liao...You help me find model la, I try out your cookies when you come back. :)

Buaya69 said...

midvalley eh? what time to what time? ;)

Resurrected said...

hi saffy. saw the bags. dont think i can use 'em :P