March 03, 2005

Perfection

I stupidly closed my compose window earlier while typing a post, so potong stim. *grumble grumble*

Instead, I'm going to blog about something Seanna said. She told me that my blog's alignment was off . Apparently, the pic of the fugly CNY top I posted was too big, causing the lines to go sideways. Or something like that.

Apparently IE fucks things up, cos it looks fine to me in Opera. If you've been reading this blog pretty regularly, you'll know that fiddling with HTML doesn't really get me all excited, so I leave things as they are. It's pretty obvious that this blog isn't about flashy graphics anyway. :p

Seanna then said I should bullet my sidebar. She has purple/pink hearts. I hate hearts. I asked her for dancing condoms, she just laughed and pretended I was making a joke. So much for bullets, heheh.

The she told me my blog was disorganised (disorganised? My links are in alphabetical order!!) and that I should justify my text. At this point I told her, very sweetly, that I was gonna make her the topic of my blog post. This is the result. If you flip after reading this Seanna, let this be a reminder never to try and be perfect with me. :)

7 comments:

S£ΔNNΔ said...

Being the stubborn, perfectionist, and not to mention obsessive-compulsive (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) that I am, I shall not move! I shall continue to be perfect with you and everyone else! *evil laugh* Now get everything in line! Align your text! Bullet your points! Size your images properly to work correctly on ALL browsers! Everything must be perfect! *evil laugh again* ROFL *is unmoved by post from her stand*

S£ΔNNΔ said...

By the way, you call this alphabetical ordering?

THE WAY OUT

BlizzForums
Warboards
Gamers Union Malaysia
StarCraft Legacy
John's Stuff
8-Bit Theatre
Arion's Fanfiction
Dictionary.com, where half the daily hits are mine
ImageShack. All your hosting needs.


Gotcha!!! LOL... :D

Pebbles said...

Through FireFox, your blog looks fine to me! Almostttt to perfection... ;)!

Seana: are you virgo by any chance?

Saffron said...

The bitter irony is Seanna asked me what I meant when I said she was anal a few days ago. Hahaha. :p

Go ahead and fiddle with you blog. I like mine just fine, warts and all. :)

@Pebbles:
Thanks, dearie, you're so sweet. :) Perfection scares me though, and yes, I think Seanna is virgo if I remember correctly.

Pebbles said...

Well, Virgo is usually a little fussy loh... so Seana, do you also make sure all your cosmetic things on your dressing table line up in a straight line? hehehhe...

Anonymous said...

YA! I lived with my virgo aunt for 5 years in Perth and had to swab the tiles after every shower!

iblogme said...

Looks okay in Firefox! I don't really care if your blog is ugly as long as the words are readable. But nah, your blog is far from being ugly. :P