February 23, 2005

If I had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day...

In the spirit of this blog, I will now talk about Valentines day after it's been over for a week.

If I had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day...
...There will be none of the following:
    Perfume
    Flowers of any variety
    Candy
    Chocolate
    Jewellery
    Store-bought cards
    Stuffed toys
    Candle-light dinner
    Romantic dinner
    In fact, any other dinner in places where jeans are frowned upon
    Sickly sweet nicknames like Darling and Honey

...The perfect Valentine's day gift would be:
    WoW starter pack and a 6-month access fee, fully paid
    Family dinner
    Bungee jumping
    Marathon roller-coaster ride together-gether.
    10 Things I Hate About You/Dogma DVD
    PS3
    Leatherbound copy of Little Women
    Leatherbound copies of the entire Anne Shirley series
    Walk around the neighbourhood and have Ramli burgers for dinner
    Watching sappy chick flicks together-gether
    Purple velvet-lined handcuffs (because they are cool and pimp-ish)

...And the old fallback:
    running over to Little Genting and doing the whole false flash thing again. Hopefully I won't be too old for this by the time I get a boy-boy of my own.

Hmmm...Making a list based on fantasies is pretty fun.

3 comments:

iblogme said...

Very, very Valentine-worthy list, especially the leatherbound prints and stunts. Make the list public for birthdays and every other special days, too. ;)

Pebbles said...

I was dead serious when I said don't buy me flowers; but when I got them I was dead happy! ;)

Saffron said...

@IBlogMe:
Scripted VDay stuff gets me hot and bothered, not in a good way too. :)
The stuff there is too expensive/time-consuming though, so chances are I won't get any of it.

@Pebbles:
Not everyone is as fickel as you. *grins* Dried them, pressed them, and kept them treasured, did you? :)