January 13, 2005

Saffy's Challenging Thursday

Step 1: grab 10 Jacob's crackers (I like mine full of wheaty goodness).
Step 2: challenge your oaf of a brother to an eating game.

Of course, crunching dry crackers 5 at one go would not be challenging unless your teeth are made of tofu, so the rule is to not use your hands. At all. Once your hand(s) touches any part of the biscuit you lose. Once a crumb bigger than your pinky nail drops off you lose. Once you sputter at the sight of a grown adult trying to maneuver a biscuit around his mouth without hands you lose. Needless to say, once you start spewing hunks of half-masticated biscuit dough all over the floor/face you lose automatically as well.

Since this could get pretty messy it's advised that you do this in a bathroom or the balcony. Easy-cleaning is the word of the day here.

The reason I picked crackers is because they're the only stuff I can eat due to the stomach virus I got when I went to school on Monday. I went to school for ONE day and came back with a virus. This is great, you know. It proves Becker's rubberband theory. Things were going too good for me last semester, so this semester the rubberband is taking back all the stretch it gave me before.

6 comments:

Resurrected said...

Interesting :P

Get well soon yeah :)

iblogme said...

Who won? And who was most messy? Who had to clean up after that? Hehe.

Saffron said...

@Ressurrected:
You'd never guess how old I am from the way I behave, heheh.

Or you could, but you'd be wrong.

@IBlogMe:
I forgot to add, never play this game with a person who has a bigger mouth than you. Also, never play this game with someone who feels healthy than you, cos he can tilt his head all over and he won't feel quesy. I gave up after he finished all 5 and I was still halfway through my second. :p

I was like the M'sian football team.

ThatJames said...

Oaf Brothers are usually good at eating games. You didn't stand a chance! :)

Anonymous said...

Kejap ada... Kejap takde

Kekekekekek

Saffron said...

@james:
Spot on about oaf brothers! Am I in the presence of their king? ;)

@Bawang:
Sad la, losing to your kid brother. Maybe if it were chipsmore I'd fare better, since he's on a (sorta) diet and all...