December 07, 2004

soft-boiled eggs...

...are cool.

I woke up at 10 today. After doing what I needed to do in the loo, I skipped to the kitchen to make the soft-boiled eggs I wanted to eat yesterday but couldn't cos there were no eggs.

Tadaa!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's now 4 pm and I haven't had lunch yet. I'm also not feeling the slightest bit of hunger, which is very weird for me. I'm not used to eating 3 eggs at one go, and now I'm still feeling bloaty. I miss lunch. *bawls*

Maybe I'll eat anyway, mleh.

8 comments:

Pebbles said...

I feel like having some "tiga suku masak" eggs now... *drool*

Foot Futt said...

Mam... you are what you eat ler :D

*RUN FAR FAR AWAY*

graceshu said...

should put alot alot of soya sauce.. yum..! :D!

ArionW said...

And you give me a hard time for skipping lunch.

Yeah, you're more used to having 5 eggs for breakfast, right? And 7 on weekends! ^___^

iblogme said...

Those eggs looked good! Perhaps they were worth missing lunch for. ;)

Anonymous said...

Pepper does the trick! Yummy...

Kervin said...

Yeah good if you load them up with pepper and soy sauce hehe. Never heard of semonella have you to try half boiled, i'd only risk 3/4 eggs of hard boiled hehe but hey I don't eat oysters in the half shell either :D

Resurrected said...

Yummy. Love those stuff :P

Btw, Saffron, I added you as one of my bookmarked blog. Hope you don't mind.