December 09, 2004

Filler post

Just an FYI, I realise I haven't been blogging a lot lately. I'm just dead from all the readings/notes I have to do.

Things I hate:
Academic authors who have to impress people with their stupid h4x0r English, so much so that I have to read the same bloody paragraph over and over again for 5 times just to understand the gist of it.
stupid semester planners who put 3 heavy subjects into a semester lasting 2+ months, with a total of 6 subjects to cover for the final exam. As a cherry, they gave us no study break.
short days, as in there're not enough hours in a day for me to do what I need to do. *cries*
my soft squishy human body, cos if I were a Borg or something I would survive on no sleep at all and have very little moodswings/headaches, which are not fun when I'm trying to work out the meaning of a passage in an article titled 'Dominant Paradigms'. Stupid academic English *mumbles mumbles*

It's funny how my brain needs to be rested and charged for me to write better stuff. Looking at my last few entries, I realise I should've spent the time sleeping instead of writing junk. *sighs*

In other news I'll be working PWTC on Saturday. Good Friend (aka JW) called in a favour cos her company didn't have enough slaves to work the reception counter, and since we've known each other since Remove class, I figured that for once in my life I'm gonna do something to help her out. The pay's not really that good, considering my extreme lack of sleep, but hey, friends are friends.

Hopefully there're some hot guys (spillover effect) from the PC Fair to make the day a little less boring.

Brain the Cynic goes, "Uh huh."

Wow, I actually see the words I've typed blurring. That must mean I'm dead tired.

Good night, dearies. Long day tomorrow. I promise a food review blog and a (hopefully funny) gripe about [SUBJECT CENSORED]

Oh come on, surprises are good for health, unless you're 80 with a weak heart, and I don't think my audience demographics are that varied.

2 comments:

Foot Futt said...

Borgs need to regenerate ler. Otherwise they go wonky and hear the voices of the Assimilated. Doesn't hurt to look like 7 of 9 tho :D

seth.frostheart said...

PC fair has NEVER been synonymous with good looking guys saffy dear, lolzx... Unless ur into the whole tech geek look :P Oh, so is this your first stint at pc fair? I'm there practically every year^^*shrugs* Y'know the friend asking for help thing like you got yourself in... I managed to do it every year, twice.. lolzx.

Too bad you're not into girls... I could hook you up with a few of my carshow-to-pcfair promoters, haha... Well, if I see you, I see you then aye? Have fun...!!!