December 22, 2004

The Next Amber Chia

I got this from Friendster.

Hi,

I'm a talent scout. If you were given the chance to appear in print advertisements or TV commercial, would you be interested ? there is no registration fees, no product selling, we don't provide any modeling or grooming classes.

Actually I would love to tell u more about what am I doing ~

Everyone can be talent, your family members, your friends, your cousins, your aunty uncle... grandma grandpa also can!! To be a talent or model is very easy, as long as they would like to join and comfortable to be a talent or model. Then others should be no worries at all. Coz is not a time consuming thingy!!

TO be a talent or model doesn't mean catwalk or fashion show. To be a talent or model can be like, those print ads we see on newspaper, billboards, brochures, leaflet, magazine or etc. Sometime, we only need your face, some features or your body feature on be on prints ads only. Thus, height is not a problem, if u tall enough of course there is another advantage.

When you see those advertisements like Maxis, digi,YTL, there are few models and talents with their happy face. They are not professional model... they are just talent... we are looking people who have character and not only the look to be on Print Ads.

So, u can make an appointment now ~

No forcing.. if u dunwan..

Just let u know more about it ~

Is just a simple process, come to our studio we'll let u fill up a form.

Then we will snap few natural photos of you,

Those photos we will submit to advertising company, if there is any ads suit u .

We will call u up for photo shooting.

Dress code “ Smart n Casual”

No need bring anything… kekeke..

you can bring as many friends as you want ~ we are looking for new faces....

If you are interested, please reply me with your name, age, race and contact number. My studio at Cheras Business Center,

Future Production ( 001449657 - A)
20-1-12 Cheras Business Centre
20, Jln 2/101C,
Batu 5, Off Jln Cheras
56000 Kuala Lumpur

Fax 03 - 9130 6666
Office 03 - 9132 1111
Mobile 012 - 355 0604

Give us a call before u come,

Lotsa print ads need new faces....

Do u think u can make it ?u can bring along ur friends n parents t00 ~ erm.. if u have cousin sister brothers... kids.. who are cute.. photogenic... love to be talents... just get them to come.... n0 w0rry ~ we need kids to elderly from 3 yrs old to 80 yrs old male n females.

Let me know ur appointment with us >?

ok?

thankss.s..

Regards,
Jasmine


Of course, being the paranoia-ridden librarian that I am, I thought legitimate talent scouts don’t go around looking for prospective potentials through, of all places, Friendster. So I gave her my email and she emailed me a map to the place. If this is a hoax mail, it’s done pretty shrewdly. Not that I’m interested at all, heheh.

Map here.

So, I’ve decided not to think about the legitimacy of this and just pretend that she really did want me to contact her. Major ego boosts are good for health, particularly to girls who’re coughing like terminally ill TB patients.

On a sidenote, if anyone decides to go and give this place a shot, remember to drop me a line to tell me how it went. Of course, in the event that you get drugged, tied up and have your naked privates committed to celluloid, I’m not responsible for any mental or physical trauma you may have suffered. On the other hand, if you become the next Amber Chia, remember who launched your illustrious modeling career!

Remember kiddies, screw morals. Kickbacks are completely acceptable.

2 comments:

iblogme said...

Saffron, let me know if it's a genuine deal.
Heh heh.

Saffron said...

We all have our roles to play in this life. 'Model' is not one of mine. :) Why don't you try out? It might be fun.