December 18, 2004

I'm not dead

What a way to start a post. :)

Just a little FYI, I've been sick for 4 days and coughing leads to chest pains and headaches, not to mention sore throats. FYI2, my Streamyx has been down for 4 day. I'm now using my friend's line to log on, and he's already making some noise cos I'm taking up his WoW time. Just to let my loyal readers (ahem) know that there's not gonna be an update any time soon.

As far as I can understand the problem, apparently the Streamyx techies have been fiddling with their server and after that little session that very server now hates my modem and doesn't want to talk to her. At all. So it sucks to be me.

All I want for Christmas is my appetite back. Getting my connection too would be a huge plus. I've been a good girl, Santa!

Happy holidays, folks. :)

9 comments:

iblogme said...

Argh. Sorry to hear about your bout of illness. Try to limit makans of heaty foods and the like. Sounds like Streamyx techies were incompetent.

Erm, purely for selfish reasons, I hope that you and your connection will get well soon. *grins*

ArionW said...

See? What did I tell you about your drinking problem!? Change to a healthier lifestyle or receive a Bap! to the head :P

Anonymous said...

all i want for xmas is appetite to go away hehehe. get well soon and merry xmas :) mwahs

Kimberly Low said...

darn that was me hahaha merry xmas mwahs

Anonymous said...

Getting sick and then havin your net connection screwed just sucks. So hope you get well soon, and get your connection back. :)

Buaya69 said...

get well soon! ;)

Pebbles said...

I miss reading your blog; get well soon...

Saffron said...

Thanks for all the comments, guys. I'm sorry I didn't reply to all of you earlier, but I just got my net connection back.

Upcoming complaint when I'm lucid. :)

narrowband said...

aiyoh streamyx problem! mine's worse! here