November 19, 2004

gedesorganiseerd

I'm a very disorganised person, as you can probably deduce from the 'everywhere' ramblings in this blog, as well as the rather messy sidebar. If you know me IRL, haha, no need to say anything liao lor.

Anyways, I just realised that there was no system in the way I organise my stuff, so in a fit of industriousness today, I decided to revamp my link section in alphabetical order. It looks cool now. :)

If you're linked and you don't like the name of the link I used, please tell me. I only like to offend people if they go purple in the face when I do it. It's very amusing. *grins*

Anyway, someone whom I never thought I'd be chatting with in a million years, who shall remain un-named until I'm sure she won't be fired from her job for fraternising with the enemy, so to speak...erm...

Okay, I just lost track of my sentence. A million thanks to my English teacher in Standard 3 who said Keep It Short and Sweet (KISS). Not that I actually listened to her, but oh well.

See what I mean about 'everywhere'? Yes, I'm doing this on purpose, haha.

Anyway, that person who shall not be named sent me 2 links yesterday while we were chatting. This one has some seriously cool pictures. I spent about 3 hours there yesterday, until my bro kicked me out of my room for hogging the PC. The injustice of it all...*grumbles*

As cool as those pictures are, it's by a gweilo after all, and we all know foreign devils are bad for us, so here's a photoblog thingy that's local. I also spent about an hour here looking at the pretty pics, and it's all good.Have a looksee.

I'm going to Penang tomorrow cos it's been a number of days since my great-granma passed away, and according to tradition it's supposed to be some big day where everyone performs some sorta prayer for her. If things go as planned I'll be having some new pics to upload in the next few days.

Here's to hoping my motion-sickness doesn't decide to come looking for me tomorrow. Here's also to hoping you all have a nice day. :)

Title is in Dutch. It means 'disorganised'. I'm not very creative when it comes to title-ing my posts.

5 comments:

S£ΔNNΔ said...

Hope you have a nice time when you come here to Penang... I'm very sorry it had to be for such a sad reason... :(

Foot Futt said...

Harlo... Rannie's not a gweilo lah. He's a Pinto.. Pinata.. erm.. Pino with the ~ on the n so it sounds like Pinyo. So he's really a brown-lo.

Pebbles said...

Though you might be disorganised, but you are considerate... evidence from how you always explain foreign words for readers. :)

Saffron said...

Trip cancelled, mom came down with the flu bug. Hope she doesn't give it to me. Get away from me, mom! *flying kick*

@Seanna:
I don't really know my great-granma. I'm sad someone died, but that's about it. Mostly I'm sad for my granma and my aunt, cos they were close to her and they're crying.

@Foot²:
I see my attempts to smoke you out have been successful. *evil laughter*

He's Canadian, so that counts as gweilo ler. I love the pictures you take, btw. Thanks for dropping by.

@Pebbles:
I have to, or they'll think I'm saying something bad about them and then grill me through AIM. :D It's more about being selfish than anything else, heheh.

Foot Futt said...

Smoked out like a bee! Sorry the word is "Pinoy". Not Pinyo.... my apologies to Pinoys the world over.