November 04, 2004

Drunken Convos Part 1

I just finished chatting with a Yankee friend. Somewhere in the middle of the convo, he said,

Yankee: "Saffy-poo, are you drunk again?"
Me: "It's 3 in the afternoon."
Yankee: "When has that ever stopped you?" *grins*
Yankee: "What panties are you wearing?"
Me: "Fuck off, asswipe."
Yankee: "Guess you ARE sober after all, heh."

Convo edited for spelling and grammar mistakes.

The point of posting this, besides from the urge to embarass the heck out of my Yankee friend, is to reflect upon the fact that he can't tell the difference between drunk saffy and sober saffy. So either I'm really normal (and that's relative when it comes to me) when I'm drunk, or I act drunk all the time even when I'm sober.

Something is deeply wrong with me.

2 comments:

Lancelot95 said...

Are you drunk when you are posting this saffy ?
Now why do you get that alot . hm .... beats me too :)

Saffron said...

You're no better yourself, sheesh.