September 06, 2004



Since I'm supposed to be studying and cramming for my Management test on Wednesday, I decided to not post anything and upload a sketch I drew a long time ago instead. Save time and sleep early, you know? At least, that was the plan, until I found out Blogger works on HTML and I only have rudimentary knowledge of BBcode, and absolutely none on HTML. Should've spent the time writing something instead. :(

Anyway, if you're interested in a clearer pic, go here

Again, thanks to Lance for patiently answering my inept questions regarding closing tags and broken tags. On the upside, I'm slow, but at least I'm learning.

Also, thanks to Arion The Good Guy (tm) for persuading me to put this up. If you feel the need to wash your eyes out with anything stronger than EyeMo, he's the guy you need to contact for compensation. Email me for his address. :)

2 comments:

Lancelot95 said...

As i said it before, i will say it again . looks like a pao selling girl near a pao dispenser :)

Saffron said...

your head la pau dispenser. :p

actually hor, should treat you a bit nicer, cos you're the first person who comment, hahaha.