September 04, 2004

Link section up!

Yay, finally. First off, a huge HUGE shoutout to Lance for making this happen. Thank you thank you. :)

Now for a little explanation thingy on the links. Most of them link to gaming forums, which is where I hang out most of the time.

BlizzForums
Been there since it's conception, though as a lurker in the beginning. It's a great place to hang out, and the Serious Discussion forum is a nice place to have a frank exchange of ideas on controversial topics. No censorship, unless you're exceedingly stupid or just a troll. The gaming community's pretty active there too, and quesries will generally be answered in a polite manner. It also has a pretty vibrant artistic community, especially graphics-wise, and the literature section's also pretty cool. ;)

StarCraft Legacy
Arguably the bestest resource site for SC related stuff on the net. Used to be affiliated with the Org Network but things are a bit hazy now, so I'm also confused. Check it out nonetheless. SCL also has a section called APP where they publish (good) fanfics.

Warboards
The split from BF broke my heart, but priorities shift and situations change. Here's to the best for Warboards, and may you get less idiots than BF.

Gamers Union Malaysia
Pretty grand name, but it really means Malatlou Central. Eventually every topic gets diverted to discussions about sex, goats, gays, leather-clad doms and bodily fluids. Not that it's a bad thing. Just don't be misled by the name. ;) Has a pretty active RO community, which I gather is all the rage now. If you're a local gamer and you never registered there, why shame on you, you little traitor.

TV Smith
Seriously, who doesn't link him? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical. It's not like I get a lot of traffic than I can send on his way, but at least with this link I can pretend to be cool. And because I want to be cool, I'll refrain from saying anything else in this little paragraph thingy.

Lancelot95
As I said in the beginning of this post, this is the guy who made it all happen. A link is the least I can do, apart from other, more sordid and icky favours. :)

No comments: