September 28, 2006

Shrooms!

I am currently summarising a 6-page paper into a 5 minute presentation because my lecturer said it is "important". When a lecturer tells you something is important it means 1 of 2 things: it is either worth a bloody lot of marks, or it will come out in the final exams.

So here I am happily going through para by para, until I realise that I've seriously never came across more ridiculously puerile PC bullshit before. In fact, it's not PC. It's delusional.

Paper presented at the Workshop on Conflict Management and Conflict Resolution held in Kuala Lumpur, August 7 & 8, 1993.
Conflict Resolution: The Malaysian Experience
By Ghazalie Shafie



Malaysia's political parties are not based on racial lines.
The NEP is for the benefit of all races in Malaysia.
It's all the fault of Colonialist Pigs.
BN is all for equitable balance, that is why the party symbol is a cheng (forgot what it's called in English)

This is a bad time for me to be doing this paper. I've just about had it up to here with the racist finagling that's been going on, and I can't take any more of this bullshit.

Whatever this Ghazalie dude's smoking, I want some of it. I also want to sleep, damnit.

1 comment:

Tan Yee Wei said...

"BN is all for equitable balance, that is why the party symbol is a cheng."

Using the same principles which led to the above conclusion, I can say that "I am an expert martial artist, that is why my display picture is of a flying kick".

I want some shrooms too.

ps. - that's a mass balance, or weighing scale.