March 01, 2005

Was half asleep when some stupid piece of moulding char siew on a motorbike decided to rev his engine up the little hill outside my flat and woke me up. I hate being jolted out of sleep. Now I'm cranky AND hungry.

So I got to thinking about marriage proposals ala baseball park style. The kind where they write "Will you marry me, (insert name here)?" and advertise it all over the baseball stadium and the audience enunciates "Awww" collectively and the girl says yes.

I don't like stuff like that. The very same reason why I don't want flowers on Valentine's day. Or any other day for that matter. Sounds kinda tacky and kitschy. The prude in me doesn't like PDAs either. Real love doesn't need any advertisement.

Friend says I make good mistress material. When I'm sober, I'm inclined to agree.

Scribbles:
A secondary school friend told me earlier that he reads my blog. So babe, the next time you SMS me, there will be absolutely no mention of me ending up alone, and there will be no smart comments about counting my chicks before they're hatched, or there'll be hell to pay.

Now I have to decide whether I should trek downstairs for more burgers, or if I should just root in the fridge for some cornflakes. On second thoughts, maybe I should just curse the char siew and go back to bed.

4 comments:

Buaya69 said...

ramli burgers are always nice snacks for late nites ;)

Saffron said...

A bit too late to walk downstairs, neighbourhood's been getting more dangerous. Hate to point fingers, but there's been an influx of foreigners, have to be careful a bit.

Settled for milk and a cookie. :)

iblogme said...

Haha @ "moulding piece of char siew". Sounds like a nice mouthful to use if I get irritated by anyone. "Moulding" is even changeable...eg, sorry piece of char siew. Hmm, sorry, got a tad carried away. :P

Saffron said...

@M:
Too late liao la, he's on motorbike, I'm in the house. By the time I wake up and open the window he long gone liao. That's why must practice on the voodoo and the cursing. :)

@IBlogMe:
I'm actually more proficient at swearing in Cantonese, then all the TLMCH and pook kai ham ka chan comes out.

Moulding piece of char siew is used because I didn't want to corrupt any kids. *grins* You can just let her rip when you're really mad. :)