March 28, 2005

Fireflies

Since Buaya's no longer around to claim the moral high ground, I think it's pretty safe to announce a hiatus. There're some family and personal problems I need to deal with, and depending on the severity it could take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. Sometimes these things sort themselves out, sometimes they don't, in which case I'm expected to be the pillar of strength. Hooo! What that means is that I really don't know how long I'll be gone.

Just a little heads up in case I disappear for a month. Then again, maybe you'll see me again tomorrow (this line is basically a repeat of the last sentence in the above paragraph). Late nights aren't good for concentration.

By the time you reach this line, you'll probably have surmised that this is a completely pointless post when you think about it. So to be safe, I've turned off the comment thingy. If you feel the need to wish me well, harness your mental powers and channel em to me, I'll get it all.

Unless it's within this week, I'll ping PPS when I'm back. I would also like to say thanks to everyone (especially the regulars :D) for reading, I really appreciate the support.