March 08, 2005

Filler filler filler


circa 1998, probably done during chem class :p


Cropped pic cos my graphics cannot exceed 400 pix if I don't wanna completely weird out the alignment of my blog. This looks fine to me, but if you're on IE you're probably screwed anyway. Just a little heads up. :)

Click on the pretty little heads for the original image.

This is very obviously a filler post, cos now I need to take a shower, eat my dinner and get cracking at CTR, which I haven't even touched all day. I will be doing 2 questions out of the required 3, and I will be hoping that I will somehow, by the grace of whatever it is that protects me during exam season, pass my CTR.

I've been good, I just want a pass. It's not like I want something completely unachievable, like OMG Hugh Jackman OMG.

No comments: