February 25, 2005

See, orginally I had a long ass post, but just as I was about to publish it something happened and my Opera shut down. Crossing my fingers, I reopened it and my post was gone. Half an hour of my life, gone just like that. Fuck.

Anyway, instead of doing one of those weird little posts I'm so fond of writing, I'm just gonna say that I'm on my study break now, and my first exam will be on next Friday. Being that I'm me, I guess I'll start studying somewhere around Wednesday, which is definely not good news cos this sem I have 3 heavy subjects and I've missed more classes than I can afford to.

So what do I do with the remaining time I have to catch up on my lessons? I hit a gay bar tonight with my friends. The I go eat supper. Then I go yamcha. Then...depending on whether I get an SMS, I'll either stay out later or go home and drop dead.

I'm trying to pack my weekend full so I don't have to read any of the boring academia potheads and their theories. Enough time next week. I'll even say yes to the dog if he wants me to take him out for his regular neighbourhood liason with the whores in heat, and I hate watching animals hump.

I've decided that for the rest of the month, my motto will be "Exams? What exams? To hell with it. To hell with it all!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notepad.. Use notepad before you post :P

Lim Tik Loon said...

Aren't you fayedou's classmate or coursemate? Why are you still studying?

Saffron said...

@Bawang:
Yes, that would be the smart thing to do, but then I'm lazy. :p Now I have to re-think my principles...

@Loonatik:
I just know her, never studied with her before. I did 2 and a half years in APIIT before switching over to Taylor's now. 2 more years till I get my degree in journalism.

Now, if you don't mind me asking, who the heck are you??!!

Lim Tik Loon said...

Chill saffy. It's a small world after all. I just saw ur email in her fwd mails and ur friendster testimonial to her. Hence, my assumption. I'm her bf's uni mate.

narrowband said...

Notepad's the way to go. That's what I do too. When I need to go out, I save my txt file and resume once I've time.