January 22, 2005

Confirmed Dengue

Granma's in SJMC, recuperating from a bout of dengue. (Yes, I realised I spelled that wrong in my previous post, thanks Arion)

There won't be any substantial updates for a while, apart from heads ups like these to inform people that I am in fact neither dead nor married, just busy. I'll probably be spending most of my time in SJMC with my gran. Platelet count is down to 28 hundred thousand, normal people have between 150 to 400. She'll need more platelets if the count drops below 20, so we're still hoping it doesn't have to come to that.

Just to show you how beautiful my gran is, she's the one with the snow white hair. Pic's a bit blurry, but it's not my doing. Originally posted in Notes from PD.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


To look that good at 71, that is my wish. Oh heck, I'll settle for being alive. :p

11 comments:

Lone said...

HI, pls tell your grandma, she is one great looking grandma and has a head of silvery hair like my Sultan. Oh yes, do convey also my get well wish for her.
:)

Fish Fish said...

Deepest bless from fish fish to Saffron's grandma. Really hope she can get thru this difficulty. Your grandma is a very pretty lady... even a blur pic shows that. :) Grandma... ganbatte ne~

5xmom.com said...

Hope grandma gets well soon. Yeah, agree she is one good looking grandma. *sigh* I have 30 more years to go and I know I won't be looking good like your grandma....

Buaya69 said...

*waves his magic tail in the air* wishing your grandma a speedy recovery. :)

iblogme said...

Your grandma is a beautiful old lady.
I hope that she will get well soon.
Take care.

Kimberly Low said...

granny's hot for a 71!!!!!
hope she gets well soon

Anonymous said...

That sounds bad. Hope your grandma gets well soon. and you make sure you light some ubat nyamuk b4 u sleep.

Pebbles said...

Have not heard from you for a while.. hope everything is ok and your grandma is recovering.

Sleekblackmercedes said...

Hope your grandma gets well soon! :)

Matty said...

heyz, have not seen u round college at all, ~but neways,hows ur grandma at the moment? hope tht all's well!

Saffron said...

Sorry for not responding sooner, I was caught in between visits to the hospital and rushing for assignments. Very big thanks to everyone for dropping encouraging comments.

Hugs and kisses from me and granma. :)