November 26, 2004

I'm a woman, duh!

You'll notice changes again. I've been getting a lot of comments about my template, so much so that I've decided to do what every street-smart girl does in times of great need: fall back to neutrals.

Since the black template just sucks balls (heheheh, oops), I'm going with white. No more funky backgrounds, no more mould-like green, no more fresh lime, and more importantly, since the whole blogs' focus is on writing, no more fonts that hurts the eye.

Holy shit, I just took another look at my blog. I give it 2 days before I get bored with the whitewash and change my template again. Be thankful the name is the same. ;)

2 comments:

S£ΔNNΔ said...

Aih... Try pink for a change lah... ;)

Saffron said...

John, yes, yes I did. See what you do to me? *grins* I better get my flashy buttons back or there'll be hell to pay.

I'll be changing to font colour soon, Seanna. Be patient. Can't expect me to understand code overnight. :)