October 25, 2004

Desolation, Devastation and Disorder

Thanks to thesaurus for the title.

I've been beating up hookers and preppy bikini-clad blondes on rollerblades, annihilating rival gang members with my uber uzis, mowing down hapless pedestrians while driving on the wrong side of the road and generally causing much mayhem and destruction for quite some time. (woke up at 10 today)

Right now I have a crick in my neck from lying on my brother's bed too much, so in a fit to reverse the sedentariness (which is a real word) I decided to remove myself from the bed and plonk myself down on the computer chair instead and check my email. Then it occured to me that I haven't blogged in a while, so this is a pretty useless update on my life.

I hate the fact that when rival gangs shoot at me, the police like to pretend they're blind, but when I pull out my Uzi and return fire, I immediately get a wanted star. It also irks me to be shot at by 4 thugs in purple, right in front of a squad car, and the men in blue do nothing to help me, an honest and tax-paying citizen. Jackasses.

Other than that I'm generally enjoying myself. Nothing like the wreaking of a little havoc to brighten up a boring semester break. Now I have to go prepare for my dinner date. I promise a real update sometime next week or so. *grins*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

hyelbaine said...

hahaha, looks like you're enjoying your break. have fun my friend! ;)

Cheers!!! :D

Kimberly Low said...

why not eh, escapism is the best and most economical entertainment :)