October 29, 2004

Close to You

Surprisingly, my bloodlust is gone. Ok, I've been playing GTA for a while now, and it got so bad that every time someone rammed my newly spray painted Banshee (tight handling, baby, tight) I'd get out of my car and pump that bastard's car full of lead. It explodes, and I'm off on my way until the next idiot bumps into me.

I'm kinda like this in real life, only without the guns. :)

Been listening to some slow, sweet songs. Let's see...

Hey Jude
She
A Kiss to Build A Dream On
Dancing in the Moonlight
When I Fall In LOve
It Had To Be You
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Yesterday
Let It Be
What If
Mr Tambourine Man
May It Be
My Romance
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Close to You
Knocking On Heaven's Door
Are You Gonna Be My Girl (c'mon, I need something loud :p)

This is my Mellow List. Calms me down right away. Hmm, maybe I need to keep a CD in my car when I'm driving so the green veins on my forehead don't pop when someone flips me the birdie.

Anyways, I'm off to PD tomorrow, so probably no updates for a while. Yes, I like to pretend that enough people read my blog to warrant a notice like this, heheh. Also, I'm not bringing my phone along, lazy to take care of it while I'm sorta-swimming in the oil, so if you can't reach me, I'm not dead. Or married.

I'm just on vacation.

*Walks off into the sunset, singing offkey*

Why do birds suddenly appear, every time...

2 comments:

Kimberly Low said...

have fun in PD!

Buaya69 said...

don't let the sandflies bite! cheerio!