November 23, 2004

The State of Many Hospitals

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::Trip to Melaka with WS and Cindy::


Bottom row, third from left.
Embarassing moment #27: We actually did the whole touristy routine and got on one of those tacky, kitschy trishaws that mat sallehs get on and everyone was staring at us like we were a bunch of purple elephants who had just simultaneusly farted Dixie in tune.

Oh well, I'm only a tourist in Melaka once.

Note:
Mat sallehs: foreign devils, white man. Which means you, elcap. :)
Credit to Arion again for coming up with the title. Melaka has many hospitals and old people, according to him. I'm not commenting on the state (as in condition) of many hospitals. :p

4 comments:

S£ΔNNΔ said...

You're not commenting on the state of many hospitals. But your title said... Sigh... How misleading... As usual :/

As for why there are so many hospitals, ever considered the fact that it might partly be because you, Saffy? After all, look at your previous post. "Deep frying is so fun.". Not to mention "ultra crispy with bits of carbon sticking on the sides". Good old carcinogens.

CONCLUSION: It's YOUR fault Saffy! Your very presence in Melacca is what caused the many hospitals to sprout overnight. They just knew you were coming to town. ;)

Kervin said...

:) When holidaying you are a tourist so no embarassment there! When I was down in Penang, my friends were dying of embarassment when I wanted to visit all the 'tourisy' places like Jakun only. But what the heck I'm on holiday, never did take the trishaw though, too mat salleh;) hehehehe

Anonymous said...

like we were a bunch of purple elephants who had just simultaneusly farted Dixie in tune.Brilliant!!

Saffron said...

@Seanna:
Yeah, I informed the Melaka state officials about my pending visit 2 years ago so they could build all those hospitals in my honour. ;)

I fried bacon yesterday and ate it for my lunch (at 4, is it still considered 'lunch'?). Crispy and greasy, with charcoal on the sides. Yummmmmm.

@Kervin:
You know, I think about it now and I still can't understand why the hell I even got near the trishaw thing in the first place. I must have been possessed. That's the only reason. *laughs*

@Bawang:
Eh heh, thanks. My friend read this and she said it was ugh gross. This is why it's always easier to write for males than females. So picky la they all. :D