November 01, 2004

PD Scrapbook

These are just pictures taken during times of boredom. All blurriness are results of my shaky hands and not an attempt to take artsy-farsty photographs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::The sky, from the balcony::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::Feathery trees on an island thingy::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::Rocky outcrop, from balcony. Extreme zoomage.::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::View from the balcony, straight down::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::Various vessels, from balcony::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::Views from balcony::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::More views from balcony::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::The hotel, from carpark. Taken out of a moving car::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::More pictures taken out of a moving car::


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
::Yet more pictures taken out of a moving car, I like this one.::


High shutter speed is fun to play with.

5 comments:

Buaya69 said...

Nice pics! (must get my own digicam soon! behtahan liao) i do agree that if you go wif friends, the night ends at 3am or 4am. Buaya69 slept on the couch last year, due to intoxicating mixture of cigar, kretek, vodka, beer, tequila, wine and an overdose of karaoke and on the spot drama. btw, the girls brought all the alcoholic drinks, we men just brought the food, karaoke set and cigars. terror huh? ;)

Kervin said...

Wow PD looks so, blue. Haven't been there but people often say not so nice things about the place, well lots of nice beaches in Kota Kinabalu hehe:) See that the holiday was nice, true there are hiccups when travelling with parents and family, often the adults are pooped out by night.

Kimberly Low said...

great pics!

Anonymous said...

I want a holiday. :(

Saffron said...

@buaya:
My friends never drink. It's sad. Your wife sounds really cool though, cos if my dad did what you did he'll be condemned to the gulag for, I dunno, a year, maybe.

@Kerwin:
You heard right. At first I thought I'd be swimming in oil, but it turns out my uncle got the best beach in PD, which is not as good as the beach in Langkawi, but still, it's not as bad as it could've been. Do a series of your beaches some day, I've never been to your part of the country.

@Kim:
Thanks. It's a big improvement, and I found out that the best way to hide my ineptness with cameras is to not take photos of people. :) This was I can say that the subject is really that tree over in the corner.

@Onion:
If you're a working guy, I laugh in your face. *grins*