September 21, 2004

I've been sick for the past 2 days. Really shouldn't have drank all that alcohol over the weekend.

That's about enough for regrets.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In case you're wondering, that's a Led Zeppelin CD cover.

I used to like Avril Lavigne a lot, mainly because she dethroned Britney Spears and stopped that caterwauling banshee from torturing my ears any longer. That was before I found out that Avril very inappropriately did a cover of Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven.

Naturally, I freaked, and immediately lost a lot of respect points fo Avril. In fact, I immediately lose a lot of respect points for enyone arrogant enough to assume that he/she can touch a classic made by one of the Greats. Today, I finally managed to get a copy of Avril's cover from KaZaa (yes, I be thief), which prompted this post.

It sucks. Big time. It's even worse than I thought. This post also doubles as a plea to all the upcoming 'musicians' out there. Please don't commit further blasphemy and wreck your own material instead, thank you.

I know this is old news, but I only found the copy today, so bleh.

3 comments:

Johann said...

Heh. Good one Saff, fun stuff. I can't believe my blogger account still exists... much less that it's warhog4ever and I could remember the password...

Anyway, I've got a GMail. johannk@gmail.com

Fire me off some mail or something. We need to catch up, seriously. Plus you could do some sucking up for the judging of the BF competition. Which I haven't even looked at since my PC is trashed. I really should do that... but I have SO MANY READINGS FOR SCHOOL... ARRRRGH!

Saffron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saffron said...

Hey babe. :)

I forgot my password AND my username, beat that. Thankfully, back when I registered I only had 1 email address, so they sent me my info back.

Go ahead and start reading the entries already, you don't want the whole WIP story contest fiasco to happen again, do you? Gonissa's done with her judging, so you guys better buck up and not lose face to a girl. ;)

As for bribes...AHEM! :D