September 29, 2004

For caring

For making lawak bodoh and stupid faces at me during situations of worry/tenseness/anxiety/full-blown panic attacks.

For flanking my right against the great unwashed while traipsing around in Midvalley, because my right arm hurt.

For letting me have the oranges because he knows I like them.

For putting up with my moodiness and my insane laughing fits, sometimes both at the same time.

For standing around while I'm at the computer, telling me about his day, even though sometimes it's pretty apparent I'm not listening.

For not getting mad because I didn't pay attention.

For knowing what I'm going to say at certain times, and one-upping me by replying to my reply before I've even replied. (does this make sense?)

For not holding a grudge even though I once slammed the car door against his head and he cried the entire afternoon.

For intelligent conversation.

For putting up with me bugging him (braiding his hair, poking his ears, punching his arm) while he's playing StarCraft.

For answering my pointless questions about love and the futility of ever finding a right guy with exactly the answer I wanted to hear.

For playing Barbie dolls with me when we were still kids.

For hovering behind me while I was going through his powerpoint presentation, making high-tech whooshing sound effects as his astrology topics whizzed by.

For trying not to lose his temper.

For bringing me water (and misc other food) to make up after an argument.

For not complaining even though I can be extremely judgemental and annoying when talking about certain things.

For getting my jokes.

For trying to get a single purple helium-filled balloon attached to a pink ribbon from a grand total of maybe 10 in the entire ballroom during prom night.

For knotting said purple balloon to his wrist and not caring that people laughed at him, just because I have a silly childish preoccupation with floating bits of purple rubber.


::my purple balloon. bouncy bouncy::



For caring.

No comments: